Worms Remade Worms Remade

Good, but needs some more little touches

I'm not a giant fan of worms but i have played the game a bit. i know the worms do speak a few words, something like this could be added. Also the absence of music in the majority of the animation did make some scenes feel empty(the ones with no SFX) The range of weapons was good and some of the effects to portray the damage was quite cool. Hopefully more good animations to come!

DCzerkies42 responds:

thank you good sir yes I did feel that emptyness it was cause i had more sound problems.

Fulpitude Fulpitude

So this is what goes on in the Ng office?

I liked how the story was portrayed and given a movie jam theme. You worked well with the script you were given. Good work!

Madness: Judgement Day! Madness: Judgement Day!

FunkDrunk :P

Nice simple and well timed humour that had a slight madness twist to it. I can see it was made quickly so a little rough around the edges but its a great submission!

Capture The Flag: Ep 3 Capture The Flag: Ep 3

All round enjoyed

Overall i enjoyed watching the animattion, the art and animation quality was top quality and also were the characters, they had depth and a personality. The only think i could say would be a slight downer is the story and voice acting, i love the tape at the end with reference to the 'saw' motion pictures . But with newcomers to the series, people may be put off with what they see. The next one should be a great improvment.

10 Signs.. The Collab! 10 Signs.. The Collab!

NICE

it reminded me how some points were similair to mine, oh no, is it that bad.

nice presentation and enjoyable to watch, thanks

Bycicle race Bycicle race

Short

Quite short and lacks a bit of high quality animation, some 3d was there but not enough and lack of detail means its not as fun to watch, nice idea tho'

StoryBoard 1 StoryBoard 1

wow

if you keep up this quality of work this will be a really amazing animation, with a bit of colour fantasic, will there be another one, like more? i would love to help

Bitey plays around Bitey plays around

hia

hey man how you doing? you gonna enter this to the collab, i will post mine up soon buts its not finished. nice one tho' not that much action tho' are you going to add to it? looking forwaard to the actual thing, c ya later

OctoFlash responds:

k bro! yeah thats what i thought too.. not enough action but however.. lets see what future brings =)

Mario's Block Trouble Mario's Block Trouble

Cool

Hay man i found this through the forums, and it looks good, i will give you 10 and 5 cos you apriciated the help at the forums, i dont think i helped you but i can now, for the text you can have it in a constant text box or speech bubbles not boring fonts what are have to read and inconsistant in size, more enemy types newxt time, but a good use of mario well done and good luck!

Flash-Gamers responds:

Thanks, I use the forums alot! Yeah I really need text boxes!

_Clock vs Madness War_ _Clock vs Madness War_

Review

i like the song animation is a bit dogy but bits were cool!