Layered Audio Test Layered Audio Test

Great little resource

This is a good submission, but there are different ways to upload it. Such as via your newgrounds dump. I can see the advantages of uploading it in the portal (more visibility, more credit). If this sample was made publicly available it think it would be really useful to game developers. Good luck on future projects.

FroxTech responds:

yep, that's something I took into consideration :P
the class will be published on the BBS tomorrow

CoD4: Sniper CoD4: Sniper

Game Review

Nice controls with the scope and shooting, and also you payed tribute to the call of duty game. Maybe to improve it a range of different perks and maps to play and maybe add a story line to the game, nothing too big. Good game overall and the high scores give some depth and achievement to getting a certain amount of kills

andy70707 responds:

thanks funky, I might include chooseable perks in another game like this if I make one, or maybee just make a proper CoD game with everything you mentioned there and classes and maps and stuff.

GZ Windows manager .2 GZ Windows manager .2

WINDOWS!!

i like the effects and how you built it with a few lines of code, there was a spelling error on the html box you said build, but apart from that no bugs, but more functions needed. the visulizations were great and were represented well by the music! gl

Mini Avoider Mini Avoider

mini yes, good? yes

i kept on going until i completed it, took about 4 goes but the bar at the bottom helps, simple but it works, not many bugs, it just lagged sometimes probs due to the really complex shapes and everything. maybe make more levels next time, even three different ones would be good, there is not much reward after completing the game though, nice work :)

Advent Calendar 2008 Advent Calendar 2008

advent!

nice idea and a lot of work for the future, i will be poping back to see how this develops later on! good work

OctoFlash responds:

thanks dude! ;)

Sentry Fortress Sentry Fortress

review

great game achievement, i wont say you need more classes cos ITS CALLED SENTRY FORTRESS FOR A REASON. but nice menu mimic as well, thanks for you help btw, hopefully mine will be just as good.

funky

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

wow

i enjoyed playing this, it was more gameplay than flOw on the ps3 and i like the upgrade system, nice job, there should be another one soon

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

game review

i am really bad at this game, i dont know why but me being bad at this game doesnt mean that its a bad game, its a good game, lots of modes gamplay great and fun and at the end of the day it NEWGROUINDS!

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Review

I wanted to get in on this one but couldnt finish my ladder part, iw ill try a lot harder for you next time, and well done for fixing the bugs its a lot better now, and i click the ad for ya!

Coin Catcher 2 Coin Catcher 2

Copy

i know you followed a tutourial for this game, from Emanuele Feronato but it was ok, didnt advance that much on the gameplay just added a slow menu and some annoying music, but there were no bad bugs and it was a fair attempt

Ratatat responds:

Yes, it was used as a basis. I didn't, however, copy anything.