Worms Remade Worms Remade

Good, but needs some more little touches

I'm not a giant fan of worms but i have played the game a bit. i know the worms do speak a few words, something like this could be added. Also the absence of music in the majority of the animation did make some scenes feel empty(the ones with no SFX) The range of weapons was good and some of the effects to portray the damage was quite cool. Hopefully more good animations to come!

DCzerkies42 responds:

thank you good sir yes I did feel that emptyness it was cause i had more sound problems.

Fulpitude Fulpitude

So this is what goes on in the Ng office?

I liked how the story was portrayed and given a movie jam theme. You worked well with the script you were given. Good work!

Madness: Judgement Day! Madness: Judgement Day!

FunkDrunk :P

Nice simple and well timed humour that had a slight madness twist to it. I can see it was made quickly so a little rough around the edges but its a great submission!

Layered Audio Test Layered Audio Test

Great little resource

This is a good submission, but there are different ways to upload it. Such as via your newgrounds dump. I can see the advantages of uploading it in the portal (more visibility, more credit). If this sample was made publicly available it think it would be really useful to game developers. Good luck on future projects.

FroxTech responds:

yep, that's something I took into consideration :P
the class will be published on the BBS tomorrow

CoD4: Sniper CoD4: Sniper

Game Review

Nice controls with the scope and shooting, and also you payed tribute to the call of duty game. Maybe to improve it a range of different perks and maps to play and maybe add a story line to the game, nothing too big. Good game overall and the high scores give some depth and achievement to getting a certain amount of kills

andy70707 responds:

thanks funky, I might include chooseable perks in another game like this if I make one, or maybee just make a proper CoD game with everything you mentioned there and classes and maps and stuff.

GZ Windows manager .2 GZ Windows manager .2

WINDOWS!!

i like the effects and how you built it with a few lines of code, there was a spelling error on the html box you said build, but apart from that no bugs, but more functions needed. the visulizations were great and were represented well by the music! gl

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

Review Requested

The song started quite well, the actual few seconds could have been made with less beats so it would contrast with the middle of the composition. @1.26+ it was good how you had 'downtime' with some reverb and a gradual build up to 2:03. But I found the build up was nothing special and just recycled parts of the song, a more distinctive peak would make the build up more effective. It is also my personal preference but I prefer to hear more of a kick, I know trance does not have it as much as other genres.
Overall 4/5 8/10
Listened to 3 times.

Techno - To The Max Techno - To The Max

Nice!

overall a good composition, with variation in sound but evident courous parts. Im not sure if it was my speakers, but it sounded a bit tinny and lacked sound depth, might be due to the samples used. also there was good genre indication. nice work!

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks, for the review!
i didnt hear any tinny sound im not sure what it is. =S

Cloud 152 Cloud 152

nice work!

i like the different tones and beats, it has more or less the same sounds most of the way through but it still sounds fresh right until the last beat.

Levels 49-50 Levels 49-50

Great Work!

This looks pretty awesome mate! I hope you will add this to the animation. The extra shading on the axe head and bone did the job! Congrats!
*recommended*

°°NG Calendar 2010°° °°NG Calendar 2010°°

Smooth!

I love the sense of speed and the colour scheme, this is one picture that tells a story :P

Whirlguy responds: